WELCOME TO STEIN COLLECTION
Effective April 12, 2021, we will be transitioning to a moderate transmission level as outlined by State Health Guidelines, the Governor of the State of Utah, and the Summit County Health Department. The purpose of this transition is to return to more normalcy while continuing to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- All team members will continue to wear face masks and follow proper sanitization procedures.
- We will continue to reduce in-person interaction wherever possible.
- For information on our STEIN CARE INITIATIVES, please click here.
- To modify an existing reservation or make a reservation for a future stay: firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 258-2499.
- Cancellation and date change policies through third-party lodging and booking partners may vary. Please reach out to your third-party booking source if you need to discuss changes
Stein Collection Deer Valley
For those who seek the best, there's only Stein.