COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates
HEALTH, SAFETY, AND WHAT TO EXPECT
Dear Valued Guest,
A critical component to a triumphant return to normalcy is to continue practicing appropriate health and safety protocols whenever possible. Doing so will allow our guests to travel, dine, and hold events and will keep our team members safe while at work.
The health and safety of our guests, team members, and community are our top priorities. Our goal is to demonstrate the best health and safety protocols while still allowing us to SAFELY host hotel, spa, and dining guests and hold in-person meetings and events.
Beginning April 12, 2021, all Stein Collection properties will implement the following recommended guidelines:
- All team members will continue to wear face masks and follow proper sanitization procedures.
- We will continue to reduce direct in-person interaction wherever possible.
- Provide clean and sanitized rooms, dining, and meeting venues that exceed state-mandated requirements.
- Provide social distancing seating upon request.
While not explicitly mandated, Stein Collection has the following recommendations for guests:
- Wear a face covering at your discretion but strongly recommended when social distancing is not possible.
- Practice social distancing whenever possible.
- Reduce overcrowding of individuals in small areas.
- Regular hand washing. Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the properties.
- Monitor personal health conditions, notably following exposure to confirmed or suspected COVID-19 cases.
- Do not travel if you have any illness, fever, or COVID-19 symptoms.
- Stay in your room if you become ill, have a fever, or have symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- Notify a manager if someone appears to have syptoms consistent with COVID-19.
We appreciate your understanding and support. We look forward to welcoming you and providing you with a safe and enjoyable experience.
Chief Executive Officer
We Invite You to Plan Your Next "Retreat to the Mountains!"
See below for our enhanced safety and cleaning practices for all guest spaces at all Stein Collection properties.
View Our Safe Hotel Practices
Committed to your travel experience, you are afforded the same legendary service you have come to expect at our luxury properties. The warm and gracious staff looks forward to offering our world-class services while creating a safe, healthy, and memorable experience for you.